Work at POS.COM
POS.com an emerging NYC Tech Startup, is looking to hire a motivated Business Development Representative to work with our growing Manhattan Sales Team. This person is responsible for contacting business prospects that have responded to marketing awareness campaigns and/or from targeted lists. The BDR will work through a series of needs analysis questions, introduce an appropriate retail, salon, grocery or restaurant POS system, provide relevant details, and help prospects move into an evaluation cycle of how a specific POS.com product will best suit their needs. All sales team members will go through POS.com sales training boot camp at our Chelsea office and at our headquarters.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working in the Restaurant or Retail sales industry.
- Proactive lead generation through call-out campaigns, follow-up of leads within assigned accounts, and leads generated through our inbound marketing efforts
- Visit potential clients on-site to close the sale when necessary
- Development of opportunities and/or progress leads within assigned Accounts.
- Utilize POS.com’s Business Development process to identify opportunities, communicate technical applications and identify potential POS solutions and upsells to meet the customer's needs
- Maintain detailed account profiles in corporate CRM application including activities, reports, and update management on account status, business opportunities and trend
- Assist in organizing and working opportunities with team members
- Work with product managers and sales engineers to keep an up to date knowledge of POS.com products
- Maintain knowledge, awareness of competitive products and communicate information learned with the team
- Provide support to team members accounts when they are onsite. Assist with accounts when team members are not available
- Meet monthly and quarterly strategic objectives aimed at increasing revenue in targeted accounts
Join the POS.COM Family and Enjoy our Many Perks!
POS.com treats everyone that works for us like family. We take pride in what we have built and will continue to disrupt the POS solutions industry. Our employee retention rate is very, much higher than industry standards. We offer many perks to ensure our team members stay happy!
Your Perks at POS.com:
- Unlimited Discretionary Time Off
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Benefits
- Amazing Chelsea Location
- Base plus commission comp structure
Submit your Résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.